iPhoneBlogr Looking For More Writers! [Join the iPhoneBlogr Team]
Around two years ago, Jared (JaeM1llz) and I (thescragster) launched iPhoneBlogr. After over 500 posts, 1.5 million views and hundreds of jailbreak tool updates, iPhoneBlogr is as strong as it's ever been. Now, we are looking for some more writers to join our team.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate iDevice users who have strong writing skills to help write news, app reviews and lots more. Previous writing experience isn't required but you do need iDevice/iOS experience. You must be passionate and know your stuff. You must have a sound grasp of written English, for example knowing the difference between its and it’s.
There are several areas we are looking for people to work in including:
- Writing posts about about new jailbreak news
- Cydia Store and App Store app reviews
- Comment moderation and replies
- Chat moderator/support
If this sounds like you and you'd be interested in joining our team then go ahead and please apply using the instructions below:
Send an email with the following details to:
- “Application” in the subject field
- Full contact info including your full name, email address and Twitter name
- What devices you own — iPad, iPod touch or iPhone (including which generation)
- A very brief explanation as to why you would like to join our team
- Any experience you may have already
- A sample review/post to give us a feel for your writing abilities, this could be an app review for example.
- Let us know your area of interest – for example, jailbreak news, games, tutorials etc.
The successful applicant needs to be available to answer comments and post articles on a regular basis. Although we’re happy for you to post as much or as little as you like, obviously the reason we are taking more writers on is to help us. If you don’t think you will be able to post regularly then please do not apply. We may, on occasion, assign a specific story / task to you if required.
Please apply before 02/29/2012