Ultrasn0w 1.2.4 and Redsn0w 0.9.9b5 to be released later today

Now that iOS5 has been released, the iPhone-Dev team is scrambling to their software to support the new firmware. Since it has been revealed that the public release of iOS5 is identical to the GM release from a few days ago, the current version of Redsn0w can already be used to perform a tethered jailbreak by pointing the software at a GM release of iOS5. An , will be released later today so that you won't have to specify a firmware.

Also, for unlockers, even though you can use the current beta version of 2.8b8, we suggest that you wait until it is updated to officially support the public iOS5 release. Also, there is a required update to 1.2.4 to officially support iOS5 as well.

We will let you know as soon as these updates release!

10 Responses to Ultrasn0w 1.2.4 and Redsn0w 0.9.9b5 to be released later today

1. Karel says:

good day
    Do not have a Mac and I have found redsn0w 0.9.9b5 to win but I downloaded redsn0w 0.9.9b4 will be the big difference? Otherwise, replace the redsn0w jailbreak should therefore do but unlock too? thank you

2. Karel says:

Tak tedy nevím jsetli jsem koukal dobře po internetu ale redsn0w 0.9.9b5 pro win jsem nenašel pro mac ano ale windows ne

3. Karel says:

So I do not know jsetli looked good on the internet but redsn0w 0.9.9b5 to win, I do not find the mac but not windows

4. saikek says:

Any news on downgrading baseband for 06.15.00?

5. avni shah says:

iOS5 is not possible jailbrek its true coz after jailbrek my phone is not swetch on tell me new jailbrek plzzz i cant live without jailbrek

You can jailbreak iOS5 with redsn0w just fine

• Laalalalala says:

You will need to boot it from redsn0w program from “extra” and click “just boot” then follow the instruction… it worked just fine… nothing wrong with it… just that every time u restart ur iphone u need to boot it from ur comp….