iFaith 1.3.2 fixes DFU loop issues and new features
iFaith, the one and only SHSH dumping tool from @ih8sn0w has been updated to 1.3 today to fix some issues and add some new features. Previously, many users were experiencing DFU loop issues when trying to restore a custom firmware built with iFaith. This new release fixes that issue and also allows you to use your TinyUmbrella SHSH keys to make custom firmware in iFaith.
iFaith 1.3.2 - Win
The full release notes can be seen below:
iFaith v1.3.2 - Release Notes
Compatible with iOS 3.1.x/3.2.x/4.0.x/4.1/4.2.1/4.2.6/4.2.7/4.2.8/4.3/4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3
* DFU Loops were being caused on devices that had the factory certificate.
On this new version. When building the signed IPSW. If you were getting
a DFU loop, say "NO" to the prompt about using the standard
* You can now use TinyUmbrella blobs to build a signed IPSW.
[Change Filetype in browse dialog to "TinyUmbrella SHSH blobs".]
* Now adds ECID to beginning of the SHSH filename after dumping.
* Now adds ECID to beginning of the IPSW filename after being built.
* Cleaned up code + payload.
* Its not possible to add iPad 2 support until a bootrom exploit arises.
Many Thanks to @sbingner & @Sk0ODaT