iFaith 1.3.2 fixes DFU loop issues and new features
iFaith, the one and only SHSH dumping tool from @ih8sn0w has been updated to 1.3 today to fix some issues and add some new features. Previously, many users were experiencing DFU loop issues when trying to restore a custom firmware built with iFaith. This new release fixes that issue and also allows you to use your TinyUmbrella SHSH keys to make custom firmware in iFaith.
The full release notes can be seen below:
iFaith v1.3.2 - Release Notes
Compatible with iOS 3.1.x/3.2.x/4.0.x/4.1/4.2.1/4.2.6/4.2.7/4.2.8/4.3/4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3
* DFU Loops were being caused on devices that had the factory certificate.
On this new version. When building the signed IPSW. If you were getting
a DFU loop, say "NO" to the prompt about using the standard
* You can now use TinyUmbrella blobs to build a signed IPSW.
[Change Filetype in browse dialog to "TinyUmbrella SHSH blobs".]
* Now adds ECID to beginning of the SHSH filename after dumping.
* Now adds ECID to beginning of the IPSW filename after being built.
* Cleaned up code + payload.
* Its not possible to add iPad 2 support until a bootrom exploit arises.
Many Thanks to @sbingner & @Sk0ODaT