How to run Greenpois0n RC5 on Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard
In our Greenpois0n RC5 tutorial I put under requirements that you need to have at least 10.5 (Leopard) to run Greenpois0n RC5. Many users have been reporting problems getting Greepois0n to open on 10.5 Luckily the guys over at cmdshift have posted a nice little writeup about how to get GP RC5 running on your Leopard installation:
It looks like it was libcurl.4.dylib that GreenPois0n is calling, and it looks like it’s calling version 6.0.0, but getting 5.0.0 and then closes out when this happens.
Here’s the solution if this is your issue:
1. Download this file: libcurl.4.dylib v6.0.0
2.Extract the file in your downloads folder.
3. Launch Terminal.app
4. Type: sudo rm /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
5. Enter password and hit enter.
6. Type: sudo cp ~/Downloads/libcurl.4.dylib /usr/lib
7. Close Terminal.app and launch greenpois0n.app